My Pregnancy 2019
By Dr Jo Girling
Fully updated to include changes to official guidelines and policies, this award-winning comprehensive pregnancy bible is with mum-to-be every step of the way, from coping with morning sickness to preparing for labour.
Don’t you and your baby deserve the best? Then why buy an outdated pregnancy book?
My Pregnancy 2019 is the only annually updated pregnancy book you can buy, and the only one that will bring you bang up-to-date information on tests, food and drink guidelines and the latest research. Now in its 8th edition, My Pregnancy 2019 gives you all the latest advice and guidance at your fingertips, including:
- Your baby’s development week-by-week and stage-by-stage
- What to eat, what to avoid, and the new advice on peanuts
- The latest guidelines on smoking, drinking and the importance of Omega 3
- Advice on labour and your baby’s birth
- Information on Down’s tests and the latest Whooping cough vaccine advice
- The latest celeb bumps and babies
My Pregnancy 2019 brings you the specialist advice you can trust, safe in the knowledge it’s 100% up to date and relevant to your pregnancy and your baby.