London for Londoners is the ultimate handbook to everyday life in the capital. Borough by borough, Time Out takes you through the London that tourists don’t see. Each area is dissected, by way of facts and figures (council tax, transport, schools, house prices, rents and so on) and by amenities (parks, markets, sports facilities, arts venues, play areas).
The best restaurants, bars and shops will be featured, from local delis and cafés to buzzing restaurants and chi-chi boutiques. And crammed with recreational ideas: from Sunday afternoon walks to entertaining friends and relatives during their stay.
- Resident’s tips and local secrets
- Where to eat, drink and shop
- Sport, art and entertainment
- Inside view on schools and property
- Neighbourhood highs and lows
- Full-colour maps