The Time Out Berlin City Guide is a must-have travel companion for anyone heading to the German capital that remains one of Europe’s most compelling destinations.
In full colour and illustrated throughout, the Berlin city guide is written by expert authors and includes a handy pull-out map. It covers all the iconic sights, including the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag and the Museuminsel, but also reviews of lesser-known attractions, such as parks, flea markets and bathing lakes.
Berlin is a living memorial to some of the twentieth century’s most powerful flashpoints, and a magnet for all-night revellers. The city’s rugged character has weathered a turbulent history of wars and walls and, since reunification, its restoration as a centre of government.
Berlin city guide highlights:
• Reviews and features on eating, drinking and shopping
• Detailed street maps for each area of the city
• Walking routes through the Tiergarten and along the remains of the Berlin Wall.
• Details of the city’s cultural life: classical music, theatre, dance, cabaret and electronica.
• Extensive coverage of Berlin’s nightlife scene from techno clubs to drag acts.
• In-depth analysis of the city’s fascinating history, architecture and current affairs.