The Shortlist Brighton selects the very best of Brighton’s sightseeing, restaurants, shopping, nightlife and entertainment, with Time Out’s trademark expertise. It also takes you straight to the latest venues, tips you off to the news and fashions and gives the dates that matter. It’s the best reference for anyone visiting Brighton in a handy size and easy to use format.
- Full colour and illustrated throughout with exclusive photography, using original imagery to give a real sense of the place
- Area guides not only cover the sightseeing in Brighton, but also restaurants, bars and shops – all plotted on maps handily located within the chapter
- Top lists of the must-see highlights
- Itineraries to help you plan your visit
- Critic’s choices pick out the best Brighton sights, experiences and cultural highlights – at a glance
- Brighton restaurants and bars have been visited and reviewed anonymously by critics who pay their own way
- Brighton hotels independently reviewed