Time Out Milan City Guide
Travel Guide with pull-out map
By Time Out
The Time Out Milan City Guide continues to chart the ups and downs of a city both ancient and cutting-edge. With the help of local journalists and experts, the Time Out guide goes beyond the superficial — providing the low-down on the best this city has to offer, from fashion, furniture and frescoes, to football, film and food.
Category: Time Out
Milan is buzzing with so many new openings, it’s hard to keep up. We provide the best of the city’s new and established addresses, from just-opened museums dedicated to art and football, to starchitect skyscrapers (by the likes of Cesar Pelli, Zaha Hadid and Daniel Libeskind), to the best affordable gourmet restaurants, bars, cafes and bargain fashion shops. We explain how to land tickets to the Last Supper and La Scala, how to negotiate Milanese transport in a wheelchair, and the ins and outs of the city’s dynamic gay nightlife scene.
The Milan city guide highlights:
- Full colour and illustrated throughout with exclusive photography, using original imagery to give a real sense of the place
- Handy pull-out Milan map
- Extensive area guides not only cover the sightseeing in Milan, but also restaurants,bars and shops – all plotted on maps handily located within the chapter
- Top 20 list of the must-see highlights
- Itineraries to help you plan your visit
- Critic’s choices pick out the best Milan sights, experiences and cultural highlights – at a glance
- All Milan restaurants and bars have been visited and reviewed anonymously by critics who pay their own way
- Milan hotels independently reviewed