Which? Recommended Provider: Time Out Guides is rated top guidebook brand by Which? Survey, for level of detail, photography, quality of maps, ease of finding information and value for money.
With the Palais de Tokyo tripled in size, the Musée Picasso back on the map and the Berges de Seine sans voitures, Paris is once again a contemporary city of culture par excellence. And the capital’s pleasures are spreading beyond the confines of the Grands Boulevards too. From Gagosian Le Bourget to Gehry’s Fondation Louis Vuitton, 21stcentury Paris no longer stops at the Périphérique.
With the help of local journalists and writers, the Time Out Shortlist Guide puts Paris in your pocket, taking you beyond the clichés with expert advice on every scene – whether you’re looking to tick off Monet’s masterpieces, tackle the Marais nightlife or sip apéros by the C anal St-Martin. It’s the best reference for anyone visiting Paris in a handy size and easy to use format.
- Full colour and illustrated throughout with exclusive photography, using original imagery to give a real sense of the place
- Area guides not only cover the sightseeing in Paris, but also restaurants, bars and shops – all plotted on maps handily located within the chapter
- Top lists of the must-see highlights
- Itineraries to help you plan your visit
- Critic’s choices pick out the best Paris sights, experiences and cultural highlights – at a glance
- Paris restaurants and bars have been visited and reviewed anonymously by critics who pay their own way
- Paris hotels independently reviewed